BANCON SPECIALIST WORKS
The Specialist Works Division of Bancon Construction have been working on various Repairs & Maintenance contracts over the past 10 years as well as stand alone individual projects The individual construction, adaption and maintenance projects vary in size but we can deal with projects up to a value of £200,000 relating to individuals, schools, hospitals and local authorities,
depending upon their nature.
In addition to these contracts we also provide maintenance services to all of our in-house developments, both commercial and residential.
The Division, over this period, has gained extensive knowledge & experience in the running of these contract and we have also worked hard at building good, strong working relationships with our clients and, in particular, with their representatives.
Drawing on our experience and the breadth of trades which we have in-house, together with those we can access and manage, we can offer expert advice over the whole maintenance and construction process.
Listed below are some of the things which we can offer and which make us that bit different from our competitors:-
• To improve on our response times and to ensure accurate invoicing we have installed vehicle tracking devices on all maintenance transport.
• All our maintenance operatives are registered through Disclosure Scotland.
• All our operatives are “Badged & Uniformed”
• We have staff trained in the skill of cosmetic repairs.
• We have developed a new computer package to deal solely with the types of works orders that the Specialist Works division receives – this tracks response times, materials, time, travel and invoicing.
• We supply a 24 hour response and maintenance service and we are available to talk via one of our supervisors at all times.